Waterproofing Applications with HYPERDESMO-PB products
HYPERDESMO-PB are innovative bitumen-extended polyurethane liquid applied waterproofing membranes. After full curing they produce a highly elastic and hydrophobic membrane with strong adhesion to many types of surfaces.
HYPERDESMO-PB-2K has been certified for 25 years expected working life (W3) from EOTA organization under the ETAG 005 prototype.
HYPERDESMO-PB products can (and has successfully been) used in several types of applications as:
- In foundations, at horizontal as well as vertical parts,
- In retain walls,
- In green roof applications,
- In flat and inclined concrete roofs for non exposed applications,
- In verandas and balconies, under tiles,
- In bathrooms, wet rooms, saunas, etc,
- Over asphalt membranes for refurbishment,
- In water tanks,
- In hard traffic areas such as car parks, etc,
- In civil engineering projects such as tunnels, bridges decks, etc.
If you have any relevant project that you need more precise technical support and want to learn more about our solutions please make a contact with us.
Please find more applications below:
Bridge deck waterproofing in Romania.
Foundation waterproofing in Albania.
The foundations waterproofing of the National Museum of Archaeology of Peru.
Cut and cover tunnels waterproofing in Spain.
Foundations waterproofing in Turkey.
Foundations waterproofing in Bulgaria.
Foundations waterproofing in Chile.
Green roof waterproofing in Chile.
KRK bridge deck waterproofing in Croatia.
Waterproofing under the tiles, balcony in Chile.
Podium waterproofing, Croatia.
Waterproofing of non-exposed balconies and roofs in Greece.
Foundation waterproofing, Albania.
Playground, non-exposed waterproofing, Mexico.
National Arena Stadium in Bucharest, Romania.
Car park non-exposed waterproofing in Serbia.
Foundation waterproofing, Greece.
Waterproofing of podium area in Presidential Palace, Moldova.